Writers and Bloggers Wanted
At ZimShoppingMalls we are constantly looking for individuals with a knack for journalism and a verve for writing to submit articles for publication on our online shopping network. We are looking for articles in relation to shopping, the economy, business, self employment, technology, fashion, property/real estate, insurance, banking, education and more…
Whatever your interest might be, we potentially could feature your articles on ZimShoppingMalls Online Articles. This is a great way for aspiring writers to create a following.
To become a regular writer/blogger on ZimShoppingMalls.com send us a head-shot photo of yourself and a short bio not more than 60 words about yourself. Send these details along with your first article.
Guidelines For Article Submission
Send your articles that meet the below criteria to info(AT)zimshoppingmalls(DOT)com to the attention of Mike (replace AT with @ and DOT with a period). At the moment we are not paying for articles submitted but all the credit goes to you the writer if your article is published.
- Articles must be original and not plagiarized
- Articles must have a title. We may change it at publication
- Keep articles within 500 words for better reader engagement
- If your article is not published, please don’t stop sending more articles
- Feel free to send us an email if you sent an article but you notice it has not been published within a week depending on the time sensitivity of the article
- If you have not already sent in your profile, you must send us a photo to use on your profile and a short bio on you not more than 50 words
- You can send articles in advance and we will space out their publication depending on the time sensitivity of the material.
- Check back on feedback on your article to engage your readers in any comments you may have on your article.