This disclaimer governs your use of the ZimShoppingMalls Network (www.ZimShoppingMalls.com) except in the case that a specific extension of ZimShoppingMalls may have it’s own disclaimer that could be independent of this disclaimer or an extension to this disclaimer; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
All the information contained within the ZimShoppingMalls Network is Copyright ZimShoppingMalls, 2016. All Rights Reserved. All Trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. All the information contained on ZimShoppingMalls World Wide Web pages is provided “as is”. ZimShoppingMalls disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall ZimShoppingMalls be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
The information contained in ZimShoppingMalls World Wide Web pages could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ZimShoppingMalls reserve the right to make changes to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages and to make improvements and or changes in the products and programs described in its World Wide Web pages at any time and without notice.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below:
- You must not do any of the following things in relation to the website.
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
- You must not redistribute material from this website.
Limitation and exclusion of warranties and liabilities
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Promotions & Competitions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering any ZimShoppingMalls competition.
- The competitions are open to residents of Zimbabwe that are 18 years old or older.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter these competitions.
- By entering any ZimShoppingMalls competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by all these terms and conditions.
- ZimShoppingMalls competitions are not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of ZimShoppingMalls, the sponsor of the prizes, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
- Only entrants that complete all their details as per the specific competition requirements, will stand a chance to win.
- Closing date for entry will be posted either on the ZimShoppingMalls website, in-store, on marketing material or the ZimShoppingMalls
- Facebook page. After the closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received on time for whatever reason.
- ZimShoppingMalls will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The winners will be announced by telephone and/or email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners may not win a ZimShoppingMalls competition more than once in a 90-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 90 days will be disqualified from the competition and another winner will be drawn. ZimShoppingMalls reserves the right to, on rare occasions, award winners that may have won depending on the nature of the competition.
- The prizes on offer are stated in each competition.
- The prizes exclude any other expenses or costs incurred by the winning participants when entering any of our competitions.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- ZimShoppingMalls’s decision in respect of all matters to do with specific competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ZimShoppingMalls and its subsidiaries and/or partners are not liable or responsible for any or all losses, rights, claims and actions in connection with, or resulting from, participation in any competition or acceptance of the prizes.
- The competitions that run on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the specific social media.
- In any competition the word random shall mean haphazard. All competitions are awarded haphazardly unless otherwise specifically stated.
- Facebook competition entries will only be considered when the person entering has liked the ZimShoppingMalls Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zimshoppingmalls) and completed the specific competition rules.
- Facebook competition entries based on likes will be scrutinized through our manual tests and use of software that will decipher authenticity of the Facebook users. Likes from any user who has not accessed their profile within 8 weeks of entering the competition will not be considered.
- All information disclosed by the entrants is only divulged to ZimShoppingMalls Stores and not to Facebook.
- ZimShoppingMalls reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the
- ZimShoppingMalls or its marketing and advertising agent/s via the ZimShoppingMalls website www.zimshoppingmalls.com.
- ZimShoppingMalls is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any of our competitions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Zimbabwe data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent save for ZimShoppingMalls’s advertising and marketing agents.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
ZimShoppingMalls also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competitions and these terms and conditions plus any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Harare, Zimbabwe.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Zimbabwe law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Harare, Zimbabwe.
You can contact us by email to: (info)(at)(zimshoppingmalls)(dot)(com)