- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Saturday: 8am – 12pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Public Holidays: Closed
- Contact Person: Ellen
- Phone: +263 77 230 1436
Our Mission - Exceeding Expectations
This is your chance to relax, chill out and enjoy the comforting iTEC qualified services of the leading home spa in Harare. Pick from a wide range of treatments and massages.
Body Focus, the spa experience is a warm, friendly, natural, home spa that offers a wide variety of treatments. Body Focus first opened it’s doors in 1995 with an inspiration to serve people and bring out the beauty of each person with love at affordable prices.
Body Focus Spa has ample secure parking. The environment is quiet and relaxing by design. We encourage you to leave behind the stresses of day-to-day living as you drive in. The Harare Body Focus spa experience is flexible and we hope to meet your personal beauty needs as best we can.
Body Focus massage techniques and rituals go far beyond the blissful feeling of relaxation. We initiate pain relief and the healing process.
Our regime helps you achieve a clear, well-hydrated and younger looking skin through our consultation, cleansing, skin analysis, steaming, exfoliation, extractions, facial massage, facial mask to nourishing the skin treatments.
Our manicures and pedicures offer hand massages, soaking, cuticle treatment, exfoliation, drip dry, wax treatment and buffing, moisturizing and grooming of nails with application of nail polish.
At Body Focus, our Electrolysis Hair Removal techniques achieve permanent hair removal by employing the use of a very fine probe that sends a minute amount of treatment energy to the follicle rendering it unable to produce another hair.
Get rid of unwanted hair semi-permanently. Our strip or hot waxing techniques can be used on almost all the areas of the body such as eyebrows, face, chin, upper lip, legs, arms/underarms, back, abdomen, bikini area and feet.
Our Body Focus beauty treatments are designed to make you look as beautiful as you feel. We cater for all types of occasions from birthday parties, office parties, weddings… If you need to look your best then give us a call.
Meet Our Founding Director
Ellen is the founder of Body Focus and has been operating since 1995. Ellen was born in Harare, Zimbabwe in the early 70s. With a love of travel, Ellen journeyed all over the world on Arcadia of P&O as a therapist. This experience was challenging and developed discipline and added depth of character. Ellen was originally trained with Cindy Brown at Cindy’s School of Beauty Therapy in Harare in 1993, obtaining the following credentials:
- 1993 ITEC Diploma, Beauty Specialist, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 1993 ITEC Diploma, Anatomy Physiology and Body Massage with Credit, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 1993 ITEC Diploma, Aromatherapy, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 1999 ITEC Diploma, Electrical Beauty Therapy, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 2002 ITEC Diploma, Electrology, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 2006 ITEC Diploma, Diploma in Lecturing in ITEC Therapies, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
Ellen’s Other certificates:
- 1994 Reflexology, International School of Reflexology by Inge Dougans
- 1999 Training by Steiner Company United Kingdom
- 2000 Hot Stone Therapy Massage, Cindy’s School of Beauty, Hre
- 2003 Indian Head Massage, Vikosh Ragodoo, Hre
- 2005 Deep Tissue Massage, Massage Study Centre with Jill Roberts, Hre
- 2006 Shiatsu, Massage Study Centre with Jill Roberts, Hre
- 2009 LCN nails, LCN Pretoria, SA
- 2009 Luscious Lashes, Pretoria, SA
- Various Product Houses: Gatineau, Justine, Elemis, Langa, Esse